Monday, June 28, 2010

My Summer.







So while Mark is busy slaving away with numbers at Bosch, I'm going to be living the "hard life" at the Waiblingen swimming pool.

Our downstairs neighbor loves to swim laps for exercise, so I go along with her to watch her little boy while she swims. When she's finished, I get to go swimming! Oh, the life of the unemployed, right?

Just a little note about the pictures: About two years ago, I bought a Holga. I was so excited about it because I LOVE the style of pictures that they created. So after purchasing one and developing a role of film, I decided that I could only do it if I had a full time job because it is rather expensive. I was kinda bummed to tell you the truth, because I wanted to experiment a lot with it.

Anyway, I found an app for my iPhone that takes vintage Holga-like pictures. I LOVE IT. I got it last night and I've been going crazy with it ever since. So the pictures above were taken today with my iPhone, although they look like they were taken years ago. How cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. OK, I need an Iphone JUST for that app! Those pictures are amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete