Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mark, the Intern.



Photobucket

Mark has exactly eight days of work left at Bosch. I haven't asked him his feelings on the subject, but I know one thing for sure: it has gone by FAST.

I know his time at Bosch has been fun and entertaining, but also challenging. I know he's learned many things that will help him in the future. I am so proud of him for accomplishing this internship. Not only was it for a big international company, but it was in another language and another country!

I am so proud of you, Sweets!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Huge accomplishment and amazing experience. I'd also like to point out the cute little cars in the parking lot. No big ol' SUVs or trucks. Ha! Hope to see you when you get home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an experience full of memories!! I'm just a little jealous! I know you've had a blast, but I can't wait to hang out with you Midgee poo!

    ReplyDelete